Tuesday, March 31, 2020

LOCK DOWN THEATER NIGHT 9

This could be good. I haven't watched it yet. American Valhalla, a documentary about Iggy Pop and Josh Homme and the making of a recent LP. I'm wondering what kind of ego it would require to do a film like that. Pretty soon we'll be watching feature length films of our favorite stars clipping their toenails. Said the sourpuss. If this is your thing, like I said it could be good, see it soon, because I got the impression that it'll be coming down in a short amount of time.


~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Visit:
Iggy Pop and Josh Homme are screening their ‘American Valhalla’ documentary online
at NME About the reason and the subject.

4 comments:

espen E said...

File under Bromance?

Tom G. said...

I guess! As opposed to a chick-flick this might be classified as a dude-flick.

espege said...

Not really having time to watch the whole thing, for some reason I thought the link led to a Valhalla movie trailer, so i clicked. About eight minutes in they're reading diary entries about each other, for the camera. Kinda painful. Turned it off.

Checking back a day later, it's taken down. Oh well.

Tom G. said...

Well, when I said "see it soon, because I got the impression that it'll be coming down in a short amount of time." I guess I was right!