Friday, March 13, 2020

THE AW FUCK CRESCENDO

It's Friday the 13th. Whoah. Look out. All sorts of bad shit floats around on a day like today. I know. Years ago a friend of mine had a Friday the 13th party. He showed horror movies chocked full of evil and shit. Given the fact that everybody was watching the movies, there wasn't much proper partying going on, so I left before midnight. On my way home, about two blocks from home, I realized that nothing bad had happened to me, and there were only a a few minutes left of the 13th. I decided to celebrate by picking up some beer, and as I turned into the parking I hit the edge of the driveway just so. Bam! Two flat tires. Not one, two. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone that has two spares in their trunk. I knew I didn't, so I parked my car, bought the beer and trudged the two blocks home.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Memphis Minnie - I'm a Bad Luck Woman mp3 at Keep the Coffee Coming
Memphis Slim - Bad Luck and Troubles mp3
at Keep the Coffee Coming
Johnny Otis - Bad Luck Shadow mp3
at Keep the Coffee Coming

No comments: