Saturday, March 21, 2020

LOCK DOWN THEATER NIGHT 2

Here's one I haven't seen in a while. Maybe it's the same for you. I gotta say, as much as Russ Meyer's whole thing was B-movies with cantilevered women, you take that out of the equation and there's still tons of scenes, sets, lobby cards, posters, scripts and camera shots that have been co-opted over the years by other films, ad agencies, fashion magazines, bands and so on. None lifted from as much as Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! Like I said, I haven't seen it in a while. I'm sinking back in my chair, going full screen and turning it up.


~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Cramps - Faster Pussycat!! Kill! Kill! (live) mp3 at MacHeath (?)
The Bostweeds - Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (streamimg) at YouTube
Watch:
Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! - A film by Russ Meyer at YouTube With Spanish subtitles. Alternate link here.
Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (dubbed in Italian) at YouTube

No comments: