Wednesday, January 20, 2021

AND EXHALE.


I had no idea what to post to match my mood. So I pulled a Coltrane LP out and put it on. Totally hit the spot. First serendipitous event in the post-45 era. It fits my mood. I think everyone is sort of in that mood. I heard "It's a new day." in conversation four different times today. It seemed to be a combination of relief and cautious hope.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
John Coltrane - Acknowledgement mp3 at Get The Curse
John Coltrane - Nine more songs at Rubber City Review
John Coltrane - A Love Supreme (streaming) at YouTube Entire LP

2 comments:

Paolo Meccano said...

Thanks for these, and for the heads-up about R.C.R.

Tom G. said...

Oh yeah, Paolo, Rubber City Review is a good one. I think I remember that the guy who runs it is related to both Robert Quine (guitarist for Richard Hell and the Voidoids, and Lou Reed) and Dan Auerbach (Black Keys). Cousins or something like that. He knows his stuff.