Wednesday, January 6, 2021

AJAX ROCK


Being away from TV today I'm a little preoccupied with getting caught up on just what the fuck happened  in Washington. I'm cutting it short. I gotta say though, I don't shock easy but every little detail I happened to catch was...man, it was just a completely surreal shit show. I'm gonna leave it at that. For some reason when I was just hearing the magnitude of the chaos, this song started going off in my head. It's got a little bit of pissed off in it. A nice Sonics-type crunch. They're just banging the shit out of their instruments, particularly the drummer. I've posted it in the past, but I forgot that it was the very first song I posted here. Which means absolutely nothing.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Ardells - Stronger Than Dirt mp3 at Probe is Turning-On the People

No comments: