Saturday, August 22, 2020

THE BEAT MAN

I was hunting for something completely different and ran into these Tony Allen cuts. There's been quite a few posts here about Allen, and I've had a long day, a good day but long. So, the blab will be brief. The last place I want to be is in front of a computer screen. Here's the two. You should really dig into the hosting blog, For the Sake of the Song. The host has tastes right up my alley. Before I ran into these, I ran into the Flat Duo Jets, King Tubby, and the Raincoats. Shit, the latest post is Thelonius Monk.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Tony Allen and His Afro Messengers - No Discrimination mp3 at For the Sake of the Song
Tony Allen with Afrika 70 - Progress mp3
at For the Sake of the Song
More Tony Allen here

No comments: