Wednesday, August 26, 2020

EMBRYONIC CHILL

A good friend posted this song on Facebook. We've known each other for years, so our tastes intersect quite a bit. As a result, it's been ages since he's posted a song by an artist that I've never heard of. That is, with the exception of Hawaiian artists, which is expected because that's where he lives now. [I take that back. I just realized that I posted this song two years ago, so I obviously had heard of him. Must have forgotten about him as soon as the pixels were dry.] But it is a sneaky groove this one. The way it just plods along, nothing jumps out at you. Then the song ends. De-acceleration is complete. This is a perfect come-down if you ever need one.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Timmy Thomas - Why Can’t We Live Together mp3 at The Fader

No comments: