Tuesday, November 27, 2018

PHIL'S LEGACY IS IN GOOGLE HELL.

I got stung by a stingray again today. That's three times in the space of five days. I'm about ready to go get some steel cleats and shin guards, and go stomp some stingray ass. Slimey ass creatures.

After it happened while soaking my foot, I tried to keep songs out of my head. Particularly because the first that came to mind, "Oops! I Did It Again" didn't bode well. What the fuck? As soon as I excluded song titles, the first stingray related thing that came to mind was Johnny Stingray, the former guitarist of the Controllers. So here's a Controllers song, a sturdy early L.A. punk slab. And one each from the Eyes and the Skulls as well. This is period perfect, Masque-era, 1978.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
What Records Comp. E.P. 7″ - The Controllers, the Eyes and the Skulls (three mp3s) at Killed By Death

No comments: