Sunday, November 4, 2018

THE "WHO FARTED?" PROMO SHOT

Here's a few oddballs from the Yardbirds. Not sure if it's Jimmy Page or Jeff Beck or both on guitar on these and I'm not going to wager a guess. I'm too lazy to look it up. Personally, I don't care. It's the Yardbirds and whoever's playing guitar bears part of the blame for turning electric blues into Blues Hammer. The Stones hadn't even turned it into some guitar hero wacking off "look at me" sort of shit, at least not at that point. All that griping done, I do like these. That they are blues based notwithstanding, they do provide a certain crunch.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Yardbirds - Rack My Mind mp3 at ATumblr (?)
Yardbirds - New York City Blues mp3
at ATumblr (?)
Yardbirds - Psycho Daisies mp3
at ATumblr (?)
Yardbirds - I'm a Man mp3
at ATumblr (?)

No comments: