Monday, April 20, 2020

GO AHEAD, GET BAKED, WE'LL WAIT.

I was browsing. trying to think of something to listen to, and I ran into an old post at Super Sonido with a bio and several songs by Gal Costa. It sounded like it would hit the spot and it did. I've posted a link to it a handful of times in the past few years but it's been a while (the post is ten years old) but I was thinking that, given the date, 4/20, it might be the kind of thing that would sound good to some of you. I don't know, someone might have told me that. Regardless, it'll make your digs smell fresher.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Gal Costa with Gilberto Gil - Sebastiana mp3 at Super Sonido
Gal Costa - Vou Recomecar mp3
at Super Sonido
Gal Costa - 13 more songs and bio at Super Sonido

No comments: