Sunday, September 22, 2019

IT STARTED OUT BACK BY THE DUMPSTER

Yeah, so yesterday's post was thrown together quickly. My friends were coming over and I didn't want to sacrifice hanging out to sit in front of a computer. It turned out that the friends brought one of their friends, a guy from the Midwest that I'd never met. As often happens with these friends, talked turned to music. First it was chit chat about Thundercat (who my friend's son had turned them onto) and after I mentioned that I'd read that Thundercat was, for a few years, the bassist of Suicidal Tendencies, the talk turned to other types of music. All of a sudden, I forget the exact seque, the Midwest friend and I were talking Dirtbombs, then Mick Collins, the Gories, and by that point we were off the rails. Ty Seagull, King Khan and so on. It was great, it had been a while. One of those excitable music related volleys. Like I used to have with my brothers, lucky enough back then to get a fix daily. Good times.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Dirtbombs - Chains of Love mp3 at Indie Dock Cafe
Dirtbombs - Can't Stop Thinking About It mp3
at Mr. Tambourin
Dirtbombs - Underdog mp3
at Tumblr
Dirtbombs - Sharevari mp3
at I Rock Cleveland
Ty Segall - The Drag mp3
at The Bay Bridged
Ty Segall - The Tongue mp3
at Tumblr
Ty Segall - Sad Fuzz mp3
at New York Market
Ty Segall - Wave Goodbye mp3
at Gimme Tinnittus
Ty Segall - I Bought My Eyes mp3
at Magnet
King Khan and the Shrines - Outta Harms Way mp3
at Urban Outfitters (?)
King Khan and the Shrines - Land of the Freak mp3
at Stereogum
King Khan and the Shrines - Don't Walk Away Mad mp3
at Music Alliance Pact
King Khan and the BBQ Show - Zombies mp3
at Indie Rock Cafe

No comments: