Sunday, September 1, 2019

REMEMBER WHEN THIS USED TO HAPPEN?

A friend posted a thing on Facebook today of kids reacting to the music of Led Zeppelin. Sounds straight forward enough right? Some of the kids show signs of familiarity from hearing them when their parents played them, one from having heard one of the songs from a video game or cartoon, and one kid who tries to appear above it all, voicing a distaste for "real instruments". There are some that really get off on the songs.

I've mentioned several times in past posts how lucky I was to have grown up sharing a bedroom with two brothers who were also music fiends. That all came rushing back when I watched the video. See that kid above? Totally digs Zeppelin. His reactions to the songs totally reminds me of my younger brother at that age. It also takes me back to the enthusiasm that you have as a kid when you first start buying records. The "This is the shit!" mind set. Fuck yeah.


~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Kids React to Guns n' Roses at YouTube
Kids React to Nirvana
at YouTube

No comments: