Thursday, June 14, 2018

THERE YOU ARE YOU RASCAL

Here's a solid jam that I forgot about. I downloaded it sometime in the past few years and it would occasionally pop up in a mix but never labeled. I'm like that with oddballs or one-offs. I don't make a habit of actually hunting for records. I let serendipity rock. So titles and band names sometimes get lost in the shuffle. But a solid jam is a solid jam. Wah-wah, fuzz, Latin rhythms, an organ freakout, who could ask for more? From Cuba no less.

I ram across it this time at Melting Pot, on a post of the host's top five 45 scores of 2017. The dude's serious, record shows all the time, actual research n' shit. Someone's gotta do it. It's a great blog though, again, elsewhere.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Irakere – Bacalao Con Pan mp3 at Melting Pot
Visit:
Melting Pot

No comments: