Tuesday, June 5, 2018

ANALOG, YO

I heard an awful reggae cut a few nights ago. I'll have to track it down and post it here. It had all sorts of digital shit going on, dripping in Autotune. It fucking rattled me, it sounded so phony. So, to get it out of my head I made a bee-line to my safe harbor, the roots/DJ/lovers rock era roughly mid-seventies, early eighties. I ran into a few I hadn't heard, including a different version of Burning Spear's "Creation Rebel". Yee haw. I'll post that shitty song later.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Big Youth - 6 Dead 19 Gone To Jail mp3 at Wailers Discography
Burning Spear - Creation Rebel mp3
at Wailers Discography
Gregory Isaacs - Tide Is High mp3
at Wailers Discography
Dennis Brown - No More Will I Roam mp3
at Wailers Discography

No comments: