Thursday, June 7, 2018

IT'S SAFE NOW BABY

Marlena Shaw's "California Soul" came up today. I'd been avoiding it for the past few years because it was in commercials and I didn't want any associations. I went cold turkey. Whenever one of the commercials came on, I turned the sound off. That was a few years ago, and now the coast is clear. I went back to it today. Hell yeah. It sounded better than I remembered it. A lot better.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Marlena Shaw - California Soul mp3 at Copy This

2 comments:

Timmy said...

The link plays but it cuts off before the song finishes.... WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Tom G. said...

Yeah, I know, that's a bummer, but it's only a few seconds. I did look for a full length mp3 but couldn't find one. I'm with you. Everybody... WHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!