Monday, October 31, 2022

THE MASK CONTEST JUDGES DELIBERATED.


Here's some last minute Halloween shake. By the way, I saw the worst costume ever over the weekend. Some dickweed in a store wearing a Santa hat. Ain't nobody got time for that. In other Halloween news, it's 8:20 and I haven't had one damn trick or treater. And you know as well as I do, if I didn't buy candy they'd be knocking the damn door down. Screw 'em. I'll eat the two fucking bags of candy myself.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Billy Strange - The Munsters (Theme) mp3
at Boss Radio 66
Glen Ryle - Wolf Gal mp3
at Franxman
The Cramps - I Was A Teenage Werewolf mp3
at Hey Cool Kid
Screamin' Jay Hawlins - I Put a Spell On You mp3
at Clayton Counts
Bobby Boris Jones - Surfer Smash mp3
at Franxman
Don Hinson and the Riga-Morticians - Ribloflavin Flavored Non-Carbonated Blood mp3
at Franxman
The Cramps - Confessions of a Psycho Cat mp3
at Review Stalker
The Dead Kennedys - Halloween mp3
at Hey Cool Kid

No comments: