Tuesday, October 4, 2022

I DEFER TO MR. 52


I gotta be honest. Despite Loretta Lynn being a headlining country and western performer during my entire lifetime, I know relatively little about her life and work. I love classic country and western and all that but it's never been in the front of the stack. I knew who to turn to though, good ol' Rocky 52, a dyed in the wool stone cold fiend of country and western, rockabilly, hillbilly, bluegrass and all points in between. My first stop at times like these. Rest in peace, Loretta Lynn. Thank you Rocky 52.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:
Loretta Lynn - Whispering Sea mp3
at Rocky 52
Loretta Lynn - I'm Gonna Pack My Troubles mp3
at Rocky 52
Loretta Lynn - Bio, discography and more songs
at Rocky 52
Visit:
Rocky 52 - Home page

No comments: