Wednesday, October 26, 2022

YOU WANT MORE?


Sheeit! You know I'm slacking when I forget my favorite mode of slacking! We only have, what, a day and a half before all of the whack costume parties go off? I'm not going to do the customary ragging about slutty nurse costumes and bad cowboy costumes. I haven't gone full tilt into Halloween in years, but I'm in the minority, so let's get on with it.

One band who gets into it is Rocket From the Crypt. In past Halloweens they gussied up as the Village People, astronauts, jungle savages, skeletons, and I forget the others I've seen. They're one of those on-again off-again bands and I guess this year they're on because  they have a Halloween gig. That might get me out of the house if there wasn't the costume thing. Anyways, here's a couple from them and a link to some mixes of random Halloween stuff at Grey Hass. I forget what's in the mixes but I've linked to them before so they made it through the "this doesn't suck" filter. [Update: Listening to Volume 5 right now and it is pretty fucking good!] There's links to downloads and all six mixes streaming at Mixcloud for the gadget folks.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~

Listen:
Rocket From the Crypt - I Drink Blood mp3 at Xtrmntr
Rocket From the Crypt - Rise From the Dead mp3
at Xtrmntr

Mixes:
Trick or Treat, Volume 10 mix (via Mediafire)
at Grey Haas
Trick or Treat, Volume 9 mix (via Mediafire)
at Grey Haas
Trick or Treat, Volume 8 mix (via Mediafire) at Grey Haas
Trick or Treat, Volume 7 mix (via Mediafire) at Grey Haas
Trick or Treat, Volume 6 mix (via Mediafire) at Grey Haas
Trick or Treat, Volume 5 mix (via Mediafire) at Grey Haas
Streaming:
Trick or Treat, Volumes 5-10 mixes
(streaming) at Mixcloud

No comments: