Wednesday, October 12, 2022

¡VIVA BÉISBOL!


¡Mierda! It's Latinx Heritage Month and it ends in three days! I haven't had a Latin music post all month! I'll remedy that but quick, with minimal blab. My San Diego Padres (the only Major League Baseball team with a hometown and team name both in Spanish) are playing against the Dodgers in the National League Division series and I have to give that my full attention, especially since it's tied at 3-3 in the bottom of the 5th (as I type this). So here's a few of the boogaloo persuasion. I really dig this type of stuff. But, hey, it's the playoffs. Focus man, focus.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:
Kako & His Orchestra - Lo Que Sea mp3
at Internet Archive
Joe Bataan - Latin Strut mp3
at Internet Archive
Joe Cuba -El Pito mp3
at Internet Archive
Tito Puente - Oye Como Va mp3
at Internet Archive
Manny Corchado - Chicken and Booze mp3
at Internet Archive
Monguito Santamaria - Groove-Time mp3
at Internet Archive:

No comments: