Tuesday, October 5, 2021

BECAUSE HE LOOKED COOL. ONLY REASON.


After a crazy thunderstorm last night I did not expect it to be nice out today at all. Long story short, it was. Sunny and still mid-seventies when I got home. The surf was small but the water was still moving and salty. Did the seal thing. Just kinda swam from this point to that and ducking in waves when they came along. Waiting for sets is boring, wasted time in the water. None of that has anything to do with music other than it has nothing to do with music. But it gave me an idea. I wasn't in the mood for an involved post. I'd just pick a random cool photo in my computer and post a song by who ever it was. That lead to Tommy McCook which just so happened to be the vibe I wanted after the early evening swim like a seal thing. I'd be lying if I said right here that I was ducking out because I don't want to have anything to do with music. Of course I want anything to do with music. I just don't want to have anything to do with computers.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 

No comments: