Wednesday, February 19, 2020

YIKES! WHAT'S THIS WOOD THING ON ME?

I've posted Benny Joy stuff several times, I know. Humor me. One more time, because I was listening to him yesterday and hit me why he wasn't better known back in the day. Total palm-to-forehead doh! moment. Look at that photo above. That's not a live shot. That's not a candid shot. That is a posed photo, chosen as a promotional photo. Dude looks like a walking time bomb. Either that or he's worried that the guitar is diseased. The collegiate outfit just amplifies it. Oh, man, what coulda been.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Benny Joy - Miss Bobby Sox mp3 at Rockabilly Hall
Benny Joy - Crash the Party mp3
at Rocky 52
Benny Joy - Little Bittie Everything mp3
at Rocky 52

More Benny Joy here and here

1 comment:

espege said...

Nail on the head, Tom; that photo... Jeez! Makes me chuckle every time I scroll past it.

e