Thursday, February 25, 2016

LET'S TWITCH AGAIN

I don't know why I like this guy so much. Maybe it's because I don't take it for granted, the ease in which you can find shit, or rather come across shit, online. Stuff that you would never ever run across in a record store, that also happens to be really good. Stuff like Benny Joy. I've posted him before, and I'll post him again, because I don't want to forget about him, and I don't want you to forget about him. I know nothing about him, but I do know that he represents one of the reasons to stay on the lookout. Thanks to the internet, he has a second chance. We can make him a star. Dig it, dude's already got the promo photo pose down.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Benny Joy - Little Red Book mp3
at Rocky 52 Dig the one word chorus.
Benny Joy - Money Money mp3
at Rocky 52 Dig the one word song.
Benny Joy - Crash the Party mp3
at Rocky 52
Benny Joy - Button Nose mp3
at Beware of the Blog
Visit:
Benny Joy bio
at Black Cat Rockabilly
Benny Joy records
available at Norton Records

2 comments:

Peter Tibbles said...

I wondered if I had Benny Joy in my collection, and lorks a'mercy, there he is. I had never played him, but thanks to you I have now.

Tom G. said...

That sort of thing happens to me a lot!