Tuesday, February 4, 2020

WHO IS YOUR STYLIST? "INDICA."

I had some video playing in the background and when it ended it flipped over to a live video of Rose Hill Drive. Yowz. The sixteen year old me was getting pumped. I had to have heard of these guys at some point, but I can't remember, Maybe I'm thinking of the Datsuns. Regardless, the sound of the video threw me back to the pre-punk days when bands like Rose Hill Drive were all over the place. In my neck of the woods bands like them would play in some big ol' party and you'd hear it a half mile away. Barefoot or shoes? Let's go.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Rose Hill Drive - Trans-Am mp3
at Austin Town Hall
Video:
Rose Hill Drive - Live set at the Mercury Lounge, NYC
at Baeblelmusic 2006

No comments: