Thursday, February 21, 2019

WHEN YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU NEEDED IT

I can well imagine not being in the mood for this type of music, but I thank my lucky stars that I am in the mood because it really hits the spot. Sucked in by the text, the psychedelic dirge plods with meandering freakout guitar. Then the dirge of a sax on top of that, a sax player with bottomless lungs and no end in sight. Cleared my head right up.

I'm linking to the original post, just go there to read the text that sucked me in, and download it if you want it. After listening to a chunk of the LP that the song comes from, (posted by some character by the name of Stoned Meadow of Doom), I'll probably go out and buy it. Goes well with Flipper and PiL type stuff, wait, eleven minutes into it now, the LP, it sounds more like an outtake of some extended jam from the Stooges' Funhouse. I'll be damned.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Visit:
Mythic Sunship - Way Ahead mp3 at For the Sake of the Song Go there to get it.
Mythic Sunship - Another Shape of Psychedelic Music (Full LP)
(streaming) at YouTube

No comments: