Wednesday, February 27, 2019

PLEASE DON'T FART

I recommended the Schitzophonics to someone today, and I did what I do every time their name comes up. I when on a hunt for an mp3 or two. Per usual, skunked. So I did what I always do when I'm skunked looking for Schitzoponics mp3s, I watched a few videos of theirs.


The Schitzophonics always remind me of the MC5, and that always calls for a detour. Happens every time. And again, as is routine, I tried a couple of non-Kick Out the Jams MC5 tracks, and wouldn't you know it, I was reminded what shitty producers did to their studio stuff. A damn shame that is because I could do without all the brothers and sisters jive that is the intro to "Ramblin' Rose". But, boy, does that song smoke.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
MC5 - Ramblin' Rose mp3 at Probe Is Turning On the People
MC5 - Kick Out the Jams mp3
at The Helpless Dancer
MC5 - Tutti Frutti mp3
at Perrier Ville Ave (?)
MC5 - The American Ruse mp3
at Kempa A few blips on this one, to discourage people who care about blips.

No comments: