Thursday, February 14, 2019

MUSIC FOR ROMAN HANDS

Photo found by Pea Hix
Well, today I did what I wished someone had done for me when I needed it. During the course of the day I reminded a half dozen guys that it was Valentines Day and they better get their squeeze something or suffer the consequences. While flowers or candy (or booze, if I know my demographic) might do it, what to do once you've handed over the goods? Try putting one of Reverend Tom Frost's Bloody Love mixes. Three different mixes of vintage make out soundtracks, roughly three hours worth. That's enough time for you to git down and have a post-coital smoke. Seal the deal with Ronnie Self's "You're So Right For Me".

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Ronnie Self - You're So Right For Me mp3
at Rocky-52.net
The mixes:
A Bloody Love Mix: Part 1
at Spread the Good Word
A Bloody Love Mix: Part 2
at Spread the Good Word
A Bloody Love Mix: Part 3
at Spread the Good Word

No comments: