Sunday, February 10, 2019

COOL SLEEVE FOR A DIFFERENT RECORD

I was on the fence about posting Slim Smith tonight, but then I ran into a clip of his cover of Buffalo Springfield's "For What It's Worth". I like it for the wrong reasons. It's lethargic, but not  as much as it is fully stoned. It has a real no-hurry "I'll get to it when I get to it" thing going on. No hurry to go anywhere. And that's a good mood for listening to Slim Smith. Out of the three below, "The New Boss" is the pick to click.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Slim Smith - Watch This Sound [For What It's Worth] mp3 at Juno (?)  2:00 clip
Slim Smith - Watch This Sound (full song) (streaming) at YouTube
Slim Smith - The New Boss mp3 at Dinosaur Gardens
Slim Smith - I Am Lost mp3 at Soul Sides

No comments: