Wednesday, July 19, 2023

ON TAKING A BREATHER


I have a thousand excuses and don't need one of them. I'm, at this moment, sick of screens. I love writing and I love music, but I don't love having a post hanging over my head at the end of the day. I may have just hit a sourpuss speed bump, who knows. This shit hasn't been all that rewarding as of late, more of a chore. In other words, I'm taking a break, duration unspecified. It's been a while. There are literally thousands of posts to dig through if you're so inclined. Have at it. Click like you ass is on fire.

On second thought, that felt good just venting a little bit. No, uh, maybe...fuck, I may be back tomorrow. Who the hell knows?

4 comments:

Tom G. said...

Just seconds after posting that I turned on the TV to see if the ballgame was still on and the channel that happened to be on was showing the CMA Fest, whatever that is. If it's CMA it's supposedly country music. Then tell me why the guy singing was using Autotune? Autotone in country music. The apocalypse is upon us.

Strontiumchin said...

Take the breather, Tom... you've worked diligently for year....

Go smell The Stone Roses... but don't forget to come back. You're responsible for a daily dose of serotonin here in the Top End of Australia.

Anonymous said...

Never give up mate. This place is amazing. Thanx 4 everything

Anonymous said...

Do what you have to do. Thanks for everything so far.