Tuesday, July 4, 2023

DON'T ASK ME ABOUT FLAG WAVING TODAY


I occasionally look at what posts people are clicking on. It lets me know if people are actually digging through old posts. When they do, I'm stoked. Because at some point I'll stop posting and leave this thing to rot online. Just remember, there is a ton of old posts with links that are still working.

Today I saw that someone had been checking out a post with cumbia 78s. Having just had a conversation with an alley dog walker about cumbia, I was in the mood anyway. So I searched here and found some good stuff. See? It works!

Here's a handful from a post at Super Sonido with chicha 45s. Chicha is Peruvian cumbia, with psychedelic or garage overtones. It's awesome, entirely different from what you just listened to. There's also a lengthy article at Perfect Sound Forever (Check that blog. It's real musical egghead territory in a good way.) That should take care of things tonight. Not feeling patriotic with all the shit going on here in the states. America has more idiots in it than I thought. And yes that means MAGAts.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Juaneco y Su Combo - La Cumbia De Los Cuervos mp3 at Super Sonido
Los Vagos De Paramonga - La Muerte Del Lobo mp3
at Super Sonido
Manzanita y Su Conjunto - Asi Asi Asi
at Super Sonido
Four more chicha bombs
at Super Sonido
Visit:
Peruvian Chicha
at Perfect Sound Forever

No comments: