Thursday, August 12, 2021

POST LOCK DOWN THEATER NIGHT 4


I've been slacking off, flat out slacking off. Who the hell cares? It was my intention to end that trend tonight but I ran into two of my best friends at the beach. After a swim and a walk we ended up back here and hung out for a while. Slack off extended. There's no better reason than hanging out with friends.

I'd been saving this one for just such a day. Standing In the Shadows of Motown, a documentary about the house band at Motown know as the Funk Brothers.  There's also a long ass article about Motown by Harvey Kubernik. Haven't read it but he's a good writer, plus he got me into an ELO concert once, way back in the day.



~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Visit:
Harvey Kubernik on Landmark Motown Records Label ; 60th Anniversary Events
at Music Connection

No comments: