Monday, August 9, 2021

BECAUSE, WHY NOT?

After seeing this on a regular haunt today I was going to post it and then found out that I'd posted it two years ago, Tags will do that. So, I figured if I forgot about it you probably did too, so here's what I I forgot I said:

I ran into a cover of James Brown's "I Got You (I feel Good)" by a Filipina movie star from the late sixties and if I don't post it, I'll forget it existed. Not exactly a gushing endorsement, I know. But it's oddball enough that I might get a hankering for it later. What the hell. There's another cover down there too, of Desmond Dekker's "Israelites". This night is just full of thrills.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Vilma Valera - I Got You (I Feel Good) mp3 at Office Naps
Vilma Valera - Israelites
(streaming) at YouTube

No comments: