Sunday, June 27, 2021

L.. L. LITTLE WILLIE J.


Here's a fun one. Three cover versions of "Fever", the song first recorded by Little Willie John in 1956 and a hit by for Peggy Lee two years later. The three covers below are all are close enough in length that you can open them open separately and try your hand at syncing your own chorus. Haven't tried it yet myself, but my evening ahead is empty enough that I'm sure I will. It just seems like, if it is possible, it will either sound really good, bizarre or laughable. Any of those could describe my mood, so there's nothing to lose at this end. That's not to say that these versions aren't good on their own. They're all great, and all different.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Little Willie John - Fever
(streaming) at YouTube
La Lupe - Fever mp3
at Aurgasm
Sharon Cash - Fever mp3
at De Discos y Monstruos
Patti Drew - Fever mp3
at Music Dawn

No comments: