Tuesday, June 8, 2021

YOUR KID ON BLACK DOG


I ran into a documentary on Led Zeppelin, and I thought I'd throw a couple tunes on too. As I've mentioned before, finding things to download is getting harder and harder. Somewhat safe mp3 search engines are a thing of the past. Blogs are going belly up right and left. It's getting to the point that I've checked my old posts for songs. So to go with the documentary you get couple random songs, an oddball cover and a funny video. Total bric-a-brac.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole mp3 at Tumblr
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song mp3 at Mercury Paradise
Dondero High School - Immigrant Song mp3
at Internet Archive From Pop Concert 2004
Led Zep Rarities Part 1, Tracks 1-14
at Internet Archive As a single 56 minute mp3, includes a couple Eddie Cochran covers.
Video:
Led Zeppelin: Dazed and Confused
at YouTube 56 minute documentary
Kids React to Led Zeppelin
at YouTube This is hilarious.

No comments: