Friday, June 25, 2021

BUFFALO DAUGHTER'S FAULT


Last night I pulled out a random CD and put it on. Buffalo Daughter, a Japanese band. After listening through "Earth Punk Rockers" (an all-encompassing title if there ever was one), I went on a Japanese band binge. Here's just a few. After these I feel into videos. I tend to forget to look for stuff by bands I like if I've already done exhaustive searches before. It hit me tonight that the last time I looked for stuff by any of these bands was years ago, up to fourteen in one instance. There's all sorts of stuff online now.  Do a search for any any of the bands below and kiss your night goodbye.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Buffalo Daughter - Earth Punk Rockers
(streaming) at YouTube
Cornelius - Ape Shall Never Kill Ape mp3
at Zeleny Digital Freaks
Shonen Knife - Super Group mp3
at Magnet Magazine
Cibo Matto - Birthday Cake mp3
at The Sound of Indie
Melt Banana - We Will Rock You mp3
at Beware of the Blog

No comments: