Sunday, August 18, 2019

AUTO-TUNE MUST DIE!

Man, I have no clue how anybody can listen to music with Auto-Tune in it. It sounds so plastic, worse than artificial, soulless. Thankfully I usually only hear it in passing, but today it seemed like no matter where I was, I was passing it. It usually doesn't bother me that much, but today every lick of music I heard outside of my apartment had Auto-Tune in it. I remember hearing on some radio show once that it's big with "singers" because their songs on ring tones sound more like the released version, and ring tones are apparently a big source of income. Really? So the solution is to make all of your music sound as shitty as a ring tone? What. The. Fuck.

So, when I got home I had to listen to something more organic. Most of the music I listen to has some sort of electric instrumentation, so it was looking like it was down to folk music or delta blues or some shit like that. But that shit don't swing, and besides, I already had the blues from hearing Auto-Tune all over the place. So I settled on Latin music, because there is an abundance of percussion and banging on things is about as organic as it gets.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:

No comments: