Monday, January 14, 2019

IN SPECTACULAR BRO-VISION!

Yesterday was my brother's birthday. Mine too, we were twins. He passed away years ago. That's fucked up I know, and it's a personal pity party around here every so often, and it can get heavy, but I don't bring this up to be a downer. Because there are still times where he's right here with me. That happens a lot. Twenty years gone and I can still feel him.

The Haze. Motherfuckin' Hasil Adkins. Every time I hear him, I don't even have to look up. My brother's right over there, a bemused look on his face, suckin' in noise. And loving it. So, to the dirty carpet, to dusty furniture and to scratchy records! To the elusive two beer buzz!

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so glad to have met both of you guys when I did. RIP Tim. I still think about both of you every time I watch Jeopardy!
Hope you are well Tom.
-Max

Tom G. said...

Everything's copacetic at this end Max! Miss you and Sue! If you two head out this way, give me a buzz!

espen E said...

Belated happy B-day and New Year from here!
:) Espen

Tom G. said...

Thanks Espen, back at you, the happy new year part. I don't know when your birthday is!

espen E said...

:) happy birthday and happy new year go hand in hand here: born on January 1st!

e

Tom G. said...

Well shit, man, happy birthday!