Saturday, January 26, 2019

GENERAL ADMISSION $1.75

Whittier Blvd. Farmer John. Huggy Boy. That's the kinda mood I'm in tonight. I'll start you here and then you can go on your way. Thee Midniters' "Whittier Blvd", as good as it gets. It's one of those songs, for me anyway, that has sounded better and better over the years. You hear it differently the more you hear it. The Premiers' "Farmer John" is another one. Both of those were hits back in the mid-sixties. Go beyond those two and there's all sorts of good shit. Good shit like "I Found A Peanut" and "Get On This Plane". Yee haw.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Thee Midniters - Whittier Blvd mp3 at Dosrios (?)
The Premiers - Farmer John mp3
at Internet Archive
Thee Midniters - I Found A Peanut Blvd
(streaming) at YouTube
The Premiers - Get On This Plane
(streaming) at YouTube

No comments: