Wednesday, January 30, 2019

OUR ROPE IS CLEAN, WE ARE MEAN

Really? Better rethink that brand new rope, and...no. Not going to go down that path. Let's just say this is one nonstop "really?" There are a thousand things wrong with the video. Why rip it? It's too easy. To someone, these guys are the real deal. Scary, that. To me it's just comedy. Or...shit, wait, is this a parody?



Right after posting this I thought I'd better check to see what kind of guys these guys were. What if they were neo-nazis? I couldn't understand what they were singing, but there was definitely something off. Then I saw this at Wikipedia: "Leaders are an American Christian metal band from Hollister, California.", Fucking explains everything.

2 comments:

Alaska said...

I have one foot firmly planted in Metalville at all times. Shame that a genre with such a lack of "rules" and so huge in scope results in more corny generic garbagio than any other.
At least you tried it.

Tom G. said...

Dude, I watched the whole thing. Painful, it was. But "corny generic garbagio", your accurate description, was the silver lining. Devil horns all around.