Wednesday, July 31, 2019

BLIP SHIT GOLD

Sometimes you just have to listen to someone's whack vision of what future music would sound like. Or maybe not. This thing is a piece of work though, as if Kraftwerk were getting stoned while unboxing their first synthesizer. I've no clue if it's written music or just farting around making random weird noises. I do know that it was committed to vinyl and eight track tape and there was some effort put into it, as well having been dignified by a blog posting at Dinosaur Gardens thirteen years ago. Hey, it's still online, it's still weird, and it gets me through a night when I needed to land on something that I've never heard.


~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Pascal - The Sixth Ear mp3 at Dinosaur Gardens Nine and a half minutes!
The Whole LP: 
Pascal - The Sixth Ear at Dinosaur Gardens Nine mp3s!

No comments: