Sunday, June 2, 2019

WELCOME TO THE GROOVE-B-Q

It was all fun and games when I started listening to Jungle Fire today. Wanting to do a post about them and frustrated by a lack of link-able shit, I hemmed a silent "fuck it" and went shopping. Try doing a search for Jungle Fire and you know what you get? Jungle Fire, the LP by Pucho and his Latin Soul Brothers, another solid outfit and another addition to the shopping list. I've heard both bands before and liked them, so it's plunge time. This shopping shit can get kind of hairy, so I'm cashing out my cart before the paycheck slips out of my hands. Dig these jams, the two bands only remotely similar, but close enough. Like having a hamburger and a hot dog at the same barbecue. There's nothing wrong with that.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Jungle Fire - Fire Walker mp3 at Melting Pot
Jungle Fire - Live on KPFK’s Melting Pot mp3 at Melting Pot five songs and an interview
Pucho And The Latin Soul Brothers - Heat! mp3 at Groove Addict
Pucho And The Latin Soul Brothers - Alligator Boogaloo mp3 at Groove Addict
Pucho And The Latin Soul Brothers - Homeland mp3 at Groove Addict

No comments: