Thursday, June 27, 2019

GUESS WHAT HE PLAYS

The days are longer. I'm taking my time getting home from the post-work dip in the ocean. I get home and everything that I've thought to write about would just plain take too long. So, tonight you get a handful of Johnny Hammond Smith because he was keeping me entertained while I was cooking tamales. In the microwave. That lazy.

These are from different old posts at Groove Addict. At least I saved you the trouble of finding them. They do swing, so dig it or don't. I'm distracted. The tamales just rang. I'm outta here.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:
Johnny Hammond Smith - Goin' Places mp3 at Groove Addict
Johnny Hammond Smith - The Stinger mp3
at Groove Addict
Johnny Hammond Smith - Upset mp3
at Groove Addict
Johnny Hammond Smith - Opus de Funk mp3
at Groove Addict

No comments: