Wednesday, July 11, 2018

LIVE IT UP, TREAT HER RIGHT WITH HEAD

How the hell did I miss this one? Roy Head's "Live It Up" somehow slipped through the cracks, surprising because Head has been a favorite of mine for a while. (Go ahead. I'll wait. Okay, done being funny? So, who is this "she"?) Let me elaborate as succinctly as possible: I came for the hit ("Treat Her Right") but stayed for the nut case. That's a little harsh. Let's say that I stayed for he who did not give a shit. He once bit Elvis. Once, after slipping during a performance, he got all contorted on the floor. He called it a dance, "the gator", which he then repeated in performances that followed. Speaking of dance, check out his moves in the video below.


~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Roy Head - Live It Up mp3 at Rocky 52
Roy Head - Treat Her Right mp3
at Rocky 52

No comments: