Monday, July 23, 2018

THE PARTY BAND

I was poking around the old posts at Soul Garage and there was a post from 2011 with a song by Irma and the Fascinators. It seemed familiar but I don't think I've posted it before. Here's where it went sideways tonight. I listened to the song "Lost Love" and after a couple lines Irma's voice sounded kind of like that singer in the Detroit Cobras. So, yeah, no. The singers don't sound all that much alike. But it was too late, the damage was done, I was off to Detroit Cobraland where it's always a party.


~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Irma and the Fascinators - Lost Love mp3 at Soul Garage
The Detroit Cobras - Stupidity mp3 at Pogo Pop
The Detroit Cobras - Shout Bama Lama mp3
at ATumblr (?)
The Detroit Cobras - Hot Dog mp3
at Internet Archive

No comments: