Sunday, November 13, 2022

SO HOT SHE NEEDS TWO GUNS


There's one thing about Blaxploitation film soundtracks. You can't just listen to one song and then go listen to something else. I don't know if it's the drum breaks, the wah-wah, congas, horns or what but I always have to hear a few cuts in a row. Just to let myself sink into it. Then I don't want to leave. These got me started and I'm just now binging on a couple compilations in the living room. I know that once I start watching one of the movies (link below) I'm not coming back.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~

2 comments:

pudgym29 said...

I have to mention a movie I showed at the Twisted Spoke on a Saturday night. But I could not succeed at letting it play with sound.
The movie is "Lialeh" (1974?). It is a blaxploitation movie with music by Bernard "Pretty" Purdie, who also appears in the movie playing and singing the title tune.
Did I mention the movie is full-tilt explicit hardcore? With livid imagery of black males penetrating white females? Maybe that is what kept it out of the general public's view all these years? It is a really good movie with a plot, which is not that strident. The white females seem to not really mind these black males having their way with them.

Tom G. said...

Pudgm29,
Hate to say it, but the last line of your comment strikes uneasiness at this end. Why on earth would it make a difference what color a person's skin is to whether or not they mind anybody "having their way with them"?