Thursday, November 24, 2022

HOPE THEY AREN'T WHAT THEY MIGHT BE


It's not often that I click on a record because I like the cover and the music happens to back it up. That's the case for these guys. I'm not even going to tempt fate by looking for a bio or anything about their background. If they can sound kind of like a mix of At The Drive-In and the Dead Kennedys, even if it's just this record, I'm okay with that. I hope it's authentic, not, you know, the guys all in varying black, dark grey, and olive drab clothing, stern mugs with too much attention to grooming. Them there are whatcha might call poseurs.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Auxes - I Can't Pause It mp3
at Internet Archive
Auxes - Tit For Tat mp3
at Internet Archive
Auxes - Does It Matter mp3
at Internet Archive
Auxes - Paranoia mp3
at Internet Archive

No comments: