Tuesday, March 29, 2022

TRAFFIC JAM IN THE RABBIT HOLE


So, I run into a cut by Mulatu Astatke that I've never posted. I had to make sure and while searching, I ran across a Hank Jacobs song I'd posted. (I had mentioned in the post that his "Heide" had a similar vibe to Astatke's music). After listening to Jacob's cut, I decided to post it again. Standard pattern here. Also standard pattern, falling into a two day rabbit hole. Net gain: About a half dozen songs and two blogs that I didn't know existed. More on that net gain in the coming days. For now, dig these. The other Astatke song down there with the Heliocentrics was rabbit hole shake.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:
Mulatu Astatke - Munaye mp3
at 30 Milkshakes
Mulatu Astatke with the Heliocentrics - Cha-Cha mp3
at Superfly Records

Hank Jacobs - Heide mp3
at Probe Is Turning-On the People Session 32

Hank Jacobs - Playboy's Penthouse mp3
at Probe Is Turning-On the People

No comments: