Friday, March 4, 2022

PLOP YOUR KIDS IN FRONT OF THIS


If you want your kids to remember Harry Nilsson, show them The Point, a feature length animated film. I remember seeing it at a very young age and remembering it was a Harry Nilsson thing. I didn't remember a lick of the story, but I remembered that name. It must have been at least ten years that I carried that name around with me before I bought any of his records. So, there's something to be said about it, There aren't many cases when I had to remember a name to check out long before I did. Of course, now you can say a song title and your gizmo will find it for you. So fucking lame. Enjoy the film!



Visit:
50 Years Of Harry Nilsson’s The Point at Aquarium Drunkard I haven't read it yet, but their stuff is usually a good read so I plan to. What a recommendation.

No comments: