Sunday, March 13, 2022

[FIND BAND PHOTO]


Oh jeez. I think I pegged it. Six years ago, in a post about a Dutch band called the Waistcoats, I said "You might check out the songs below and, despite them being good, later forget all about them.". Guess what, I forgot all about them. The Waistcoats entire recorded output is barely a blip on the radar, so that might be why I feel compelled to post them again. Also because so little was written about them, not that I can fill in the blanks. I did manage to find reviews of a couple of their records. They've been referred to as garage punk, mod, beat, surf and Mersey beat. That might be why I like them, because they don't fully fall into any of those genres. It doesn't matter. The shit, of what I've heard, is good. And, yeah, totally memorable.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Visit:

No comments: