Tuesday, March 8, 2022

2 X 3 X 2


This is one of those things where I run into a song and think "I'll have to remember to post this". That happens all the time. Every once in a while I'll actually remember to post the song. Tonight's not like that. I did not know that there was a studio version of Jon Spencer Blues Explosion doing a two cover medley of the Beastie Boys' "She's On It" and Link Wray's "Jack the Ripper". I'd posted a live version six years ago thinking it was just a one time thing. It was not. Here's both versions and the rest of the live set.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - She's On It/Jack the Ripper mp3
at Internet Archive Studio version
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - She's On It/Jack the Ripper mp3 at Internet Archive Recorded live on WFMU, 2012
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Entire set (12 songs) at Internet Archive

No comments: