Tuesday, March 15, 2022

SLOW RETURN TO ABNORMALCY


Stop the presses. I got nothing tonight but a link to an LP many of you probably already have. I don't care, it also serves as a heads up that the hosting blog, Primitive Offerings, has more cool shit. But this one is essential. Black Monk Time by the Monks is oddball garage at it's finest. And by oddball I don't mean bad, they just ignored the norms and, with encouragement from their manager, let it fly. It being the freak flag. Do I have to explain everything? Shit.

Anyway, like I said, Black Monk Time is an essential LP, Primitive Offerings posted the whole LP in a zip (MediaFire, no pop-ups), blah, blah, blah. I've posted their stuff a bunch in the past, scroll down the page linked here. There's bound to be some links that are still good. Scavenge elsewhere if you must.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Monks - Monk Chant mp3 at Pretty Goes with Pretty
The Monks - Black Monk Time (Full LP)
at Primitive Offerings (zip via MediaFire)
The Monks - Past posts here
(scroll down)

No comments: